What is Home Sibling DNA Testing?
An At-Home Sibling DNA Test is a test that can be performed at home. Basically, A DNA siblingship test allows two siblings to determine whether they share a common biological parent or mother and father. A home test can only be used for peace of mind purposes. If you require a legal sibling relationship test. Please do not hesitate to contact our office today at 866-205-8356 to learn more to schedule an appointment.
Common options in which to perform a DNA test:
Half Sibling DNA Test
This sibling testing option assumes the alleged siblings share one common biological parent. It is recommended that the mother of one of the siblings partakes in the testing process if she is available. This testing option is normally used to help determine paternity or for immigration purposes.
Full Siblings DNA Test
This sibling testing option assumes at least one common biological parent is shared by siblings but they are tested to conclude both parents are shared by both siblings.
Testing Alleged Siblings
This testing option tests two assumed siblings for both full siblingship or half siblingship to help to determine relatedness. It is important to note, this option is used for children who are adopted at a young age and later in life meet each other and want to prove they are biologically related.
Areas We Service:
The process is simple. See the list below.
1. Contact Paternity Express by phone to order your kit or order online here
2. After you order your kit. It will ship within 24hrs from your purchase.
3. Upon receipt of your DNA kit. Following the enclosed instructions on how to collect your genetic samples and complete your chain of custody form.
4. Place all items after you collected your samples and completed the chain of custody form in the prepaid return envelope going to the lab that came with your kit.
5.Once your kit is received by the lab testing will begin.
6. Upon the completion of testing. A copy of the test results will be emailed to you and a physical copy will be mailed to your home.
If you would like to order your kit today please contact our office directly or order online below.
New York State residents due to New York State Department of Health guidelines peace of mind at home DNA genetic tests can not be purchased by its residents. Only legal relationship testing services can be performed regardless of use.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing for our siblingship DNA testing kit starts at $279.99 and up. If you would like to order a home kit today. Please order online here or order by phone at 866-205-8356 to get your today.
The turnaround time for your test results to be completed will be 1 to 3 business days from the date in which the lab receives samples from all parties involved with your test.