An At-Home Sibling DNA Test is a test that can be performed at home. Basically, A DNA siblingship test allows two siblings to determine whether they share a common biological parent or mother and father. A home test can only be used for peace of mind purposes. If you require a legal sibling relationship test. Please do not hesitate to contact our office today at 866-205-8356 to learn more to schedule an appointment.
Half Sibling DNA Test
This sibling testing option assumes the alleged siblings share one common biological parent. It is recommended that the mother of one of the siblings partakes in the testing process if she is available. This testing option is normally used to help determine paternity or for immigration purposes.
Full Siblings DNA Test
This sibling testing option assumes at least one common biological parent is shared by siblings but they are tested to conclude both parents are shared by both siblings.
Testing Alleged Siblings
This testing option tests two assumed siblings for both full siblingship or half siblingship to help to determine relatedness. It is important to note, this option is used for children who are adopted at a young age and later in life meet each other and want to prove they are biologically related.
The process is simple to get started.
1. First step, contact Paternity Express by phone or you can purchase a kit online here.
2. After you purchase your kit. Please allow 24 hours or the next business day for your kit to ship to your home.
3. Once the kit has shipped you will be sent an email with the tracking information going to your home.
4. After you receive your kit. Follow the enclosed instructions carefully on how to collect your own samples. Complete the chain of custody form. Place your samples and chain of custody inside of your prepaid return envelope.
5. Once your samples arrive at the lab. Please allow 1 to 3 business days for your results to be completed.
6. When your results are complete. One of our DNA relationship testing consultants will contact you and provide you with a result update. A copy will be sent to you by email and another copy will be sent by physical mail.
Please note: If you are a New York State resident you will not be able to purchase any Home DNA Testing kits due to the New York State Department of Health guidelines. Only legal DNA tests can be performed in New York State.
Pricing for our siblingship DNA testing kit starts at $279.99 and up. If you would like to order a home kit today. Please order online here or order by phone at 866-205-8356 to get your today.