An avuncular test is a DNA test that helps to determine if an alleged uncle or aunt is biologically related to a presumed niece or nephew. This testing option is commonly used to help determine the paternity of a child, the alleged father, or the alleged father’s grandparents are unavailable.
An avuncular DNA test is also known as an aunt or uncle biological relationship test. The most common
How does home Avuncular Testing process work?
The process is simple to get started. Once you have decided on the type of DNA test you would like to perform. The next step would be is to purchase your test. This can be done online here or you can order by phone at 866-205-8356.
Areas We Service:
The process is simple. See the list below.
1. Contact Paternity Express by phone to order your kit or order online here
2. After you order your kit. It will ship within 24hrs from your purchase.
3. Upon receipt of your DNA kit. Following the enclosed instructions on how to collect your genetic samples and complete your chain of custody form.
4. Place all items after you collected your samples and completed the chain of custody form in the prepaid return envelope going to the lab that came with your kit.
5.Once your kit is received by the lab testing will begin.
6. Upon the completion of testing. A copy of the test results will be emailed to you and a physical copy will be mailed to your home.
If you would like to order your kit today please contact our office directly or order online below.
New York State residents due to New York State Department of Health guidelines peace of mind at home DNA genetic tests can not be purchased by its residents. Only legal relationship testing services can be performed regardless of use.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing for this home testing option starts at $279.99 and up. To order your avuncular testing kit today please contact our office or order online from this page.
Uncle-Aunt relationship testing with a niece or nephew should not be a primary option if the alleged father is available to be tested. This testing option’s strengths will vary and may not provide conclusive results. If an uncle or aunt relationship test is your only option. It is recommended that the biological mother of the child is included for increased accuracy.