This DNA testing option helps to determine the relationship between an alleged biological mother and her child. Some of the most common uses for a Maternity DNA Test are for immigration purposes, adoption, or In-vitro. Regardless of your reason, a Home maternity test is a great option if you are attempting to prove a maternal relationship between a biological mother and child. Please note, A home maternity DNA test result cannot be used for any legal purpose. If you require legal documents please inquire about visit IDTO’s legal DNA maternity testing services.
The process is simple. See the list below.
1. Contact Paternity Express by phone to order your kit or order online here
2. After you order your kit. It will ship within 24hrs from your purchase.
3. Upon receipt of your DNA kit. Following the enclosed instructions on how to collect your genetic samples and complete your chain of custody form.
4. Place all items after you collected your samples and completed the chain of custody form in the prepaid return envelope going to lab that came with your kit.
5.Once your kit is received by the lab testing will begin.
6. Upon the completion of testing. A copy of the test results will emailed to you and a physical copy will mailed to your home.
DNA Test Kit contents: Chain of custody form, buccal swabs for each participant involved with your test, DNA sample collection instructions and, a prepaid return envelope returning back to the lab.
If you would like to order your kit today please contact our office directly or order online below.
New York State residents due to New York State Department of Health guidelines peace of mind at home DNA genetic tests can not be purchased by its residents. Only legal relationship testing services can be performed regardless of use.
Pricing for this home testing option starts at $179.99 and up. To order your DNA maternal testing kit today please contact our office or order online from this page.