Home Maternity DNA Test – What is it?
Maternity testing is a type of genetic testing that can be used to determine whether or not a woman is the biological mother of a child. There are several different methods of maternity testing, including DNA testing, blood type testing, and tissue typing. Maternity DNA testing is often used in cases where the paternity of a child is in question, or when there is a need to establish legal parentage.
Please note, Home Maternity Tests are for informational purposes only and cannot be used for legal purpose.
If you require legal maternity testing please contact our office at 866-205-8356 to inquire about the legal DNA testing process today
When will I receive my DNA results?
The average turnaround to receive my results is 1 to 3 business days.
- Contact Paternity Express by phone at 866-205-8356 to order your Maternity DNA kit.
- After you order your kit. It will ship within 24hrs from your purchase.
- Upon receipt of your DNA kit. Following the enclosed instructions on how to collect your genetic samples and complete your chain of custody form.
- Place all items after you collected your samples and completed the chain of custody form in the prepaid return envelope going to the lab that came with your kit.
5.Once your kit is received by the lab testing will begin.
- Upon the completion of testing. A copy of the test results will be emailed to you and a physical copy will be mailed to your home.
If you would like to order your kit today please contact our office directly or order online below.
Please note: New York State residents due to New York State Department of Health guidelines peace of mind at home DNA genetic tests can not be purchased by its residents. Only legal relationship testing services can be performed regardless of use.
How much does a Home Maternity DNA Test?
The cost of a Home maternity DNA test kit is $179.99 and up.
What is the difference between a Maternity test and Paternity test?
The difference between a maternity test and paternity test is. A maternity test helps to determine the biological relationship between a mother and child.