What is a Maternity DNA Test?
Maternity testing is a type of genetic testing that can be used to determine whether or not a woman is the biological mother of a child.
Home DNA Maternity Test
A Home Maternity Test are for informational purposes only and cannot be used for legal purpose. This testing option can be performed in your home.
Legal Maternity Testing
A legal maternity test is tested the same way as a Home non-legal peace of mind DNA maternity test. The main difference between a legal and non-legal DNA test is, A legal test requires a chain a custody be established, and a unbiased DNA sample collector must perform your DNA sample collection.
Legal DNA maternity testing results are used for immigration evidence submission, In-Vitro Fertilization and adoption cases. If you require legal maternity testing please contact our office at 866-205-8356 to inquire about the legal DNA testing process today.
How The Process Works:
- Contact Paternity Express by phone at 866-205-8356 to order your Maternity DNA kit.
- After you order your kit. It will ship within 24hrs from your purchase.
- Upon receipt of your DNA kit. Following the enclosed instructions on how to collect your genetic samples and complete your chain of custody form.
- Place all items after you collected your samples and completed the chain of custody form in the prepaid return envelope going to the lab that came with your kit.
5.Once your kit is received by the lab testing will begin.
- Upon the completion of testing. A copy of the test results will be emailed to you and a physical copy will be mailed to your home.
If you would like to order your kit today please contact our office directly or order online below.
Please note: New York State residents due to New York State Department of Health guidelines peace of mind at home DNA genetic tests can not be purchased by its residents. Only legal relationship testing services can be performed regardless of use.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does a Home Maternity DNA Test?
The cost of a Home maternity DNA test kit is $199.99 and up.
What is the difference between a Maternity test and Paternity test?
The difference between a maternity test and paternity test is. A maternity test helps to determine the biological relationship between a mother and child.
How long will it take to receive my DNA test results?
Results are completed within 2 to 3 business days from the date the laboratory receive all genetic samples.
Delivery method your results
Upon the completion of your results, a physical copy will be mailed to your home and a copy will be emailed to you.
Does smoking cigarettes and drinking affect DNA test sample collections?
No. Smoking and drinking fluids do not affect the outcome of your DNA testing results.